+20 106 14 23 444 Saqqara Rd, Behind Cataract Hotel, Haram, Giza

Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ

What is the difference between the British and American Systems?

This is quite a broad and general question that requires more details. The best way is to either attend one of our Open Days where we explain the differences between them and offer tours in both schools. Or you will need to set appointments with members of our educational managers to get a better understanding.


How old does my child need to be to enter School?

Your child needs to have turned 2 years and 6 months by October 1st of the year he starts if you are interested in Pre-School and 3 years and 6 months if you are interested in FS1/KG1

If I do not have the school report, will that affect my acceptance at El Alsson?

No it will not. You need to have it submitted upon acceptance.


Does the school have extra curricular clubs and activities?

Yes it does. Every term the school offers a different set of activities for the term. Some are carried out by our own staff members and others depend on external service providers.


How many children are in a class?

The maximum allowed is 25. However in FS1, the maximum number in class is 15. and in Preschool it is 20.

After I fill an online application, what do I do?

One of the members of the admission department will get in touch with you within a few days to schedule you for an assessment or to request more documents. If no one doesn’t get in touch with you, then kindly email them on admission@elalsson.edu.eg with your inquiry and application number.


Does AIS accept mid-year transfers?

Yes. Students must go through the application process, meet our admissions standards and then files are reviewed on a case by case basis.


Does AIS accept students with special needs?

We no longer have the Learning Support Center. Children with mild learning difficulties will be considered for admission on an individual basis. Parents must provide all applicable previous reports and assessments from previous schools and private entities.